Tuesday 27 January 2015

Valentine’s Day SMS 2015



Looking for valentine day SMS to wish everyone here is the collection of all latest and best valentine day SMS and Messages. You can download and share online all Valentine’s Day SMS 2015 here

Download this cool and romantic SMS here and send it to everyone you can find more lovely for boyfriend and girlfriend valentine’s day SMS wishes 2015 here

Anyone Can Catch One’s Eye
But It Takes A Special Someone
To Capture your Heart And
Souland For Me That Special Someone is you.
Happy Valentine Day, 2015.

I asked God for a flower, he gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minute, he gave me a day
I asked God for true love, he gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.

Valentine’s Day SMS 2015


Every time i miss you, a star falls.
So if you ever look up at the sky and the stars are gone,
its because you made me miss you too much!
Happy Valentines Day.


This day of love I take a vow
To love you well through all the days
Of long and labyrinthine ways:
But I would love you anyhow
Because You are My Valentine.


My heart for you will never break,
My smile for you will never fade,
My love for you will never end.
Happy Valentines Day 2015.
These are some good Valentine’s Day SMS 2015 you can check more here and stay connect to celebrate valentine’s day 2015 with lots of enjoy and celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day and I want to say you that currently many people are searching for valentine sms and I am also searching for valentine sms due to this I visited your blog and there are best collection of FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS Please keep on us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete